a simple Diet to begin with




I was thinking about it and the best way to guide you all is by giving you a simple Diet to begin with , when I was a beginner I took the same road , well lets cut to the chase , it will be a 4 meals plan ; simple as that :D

BREAKFAST  (meal 1) : 3egg whites with 1 and half scoop of oatmeal , blend it and cook it like a pancake.
LUNCH (meal 2) : chicken breast , brocoli , brown rice , potato , beans (all the vegetables that u can eat :D ) .
SNACK (meal 3) : brown rice and a can of tuna .
DINNER (meal 4) : chicken breast and some brown rice .

well if you want to add some protein scoops you can add it with the breakfast pancake mix and at dinner
wel folks it is what iit is , Diet insane or stay the same :D


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »